MouseyWousey is a simple utility that automatically moves your mouse every five seconds whilst the utility is running. The software will run on Windows XP and above, as long as the .NET Framework 4.0 or above is installed. In order to stop MouseyWousey once you’ve started to use it, you can use the keyboard shortcut “Ctrl + S” if you can’t move the mouse to the Stop button quickly enough. Uses of MouseyWousey include:
- Improve productivity* at work by preventing an automated time out, or a chat system switching your status to “Idle”.
- Legitimate uses like preventing your computer going to sleep or switching to a screensaver because you can’t work out how to change those settings in Control Panel.
- Probably some other uses that aren’t related to skiving your work.
- Requires .NET Framework 4.0
* = Improvement in productivity not guaranteed. Let’s be honest, you’re here for a skive anyway. It’s okay, we can keep a secret.